Thermoplastic Elastomer Monofilament Yarn
- Elastic Monofilament has both the ductility and resilience of rubber and the tenacity of plastic.
- Elastic Monofilament has excellent physical properties and great ability for weaving reprocessing.
- With the additives, it can be weather resistant and aging resistant.
- It belongs to the same polyester system as PET - easy to recycle and conducive to environmental protection and sustainability.
- It can be used to create products with elasticity, soft texture, comfort, and transparency.
- Mechanical Properties
The elasticity performance under the certain force (N).
Elasticity: TPU > TPEE > PBT > PET
- Elastic Recovery
The elastic recovery rate of each material after 10 cycles、100 cycles and 500 cycles of strain.
The elastic recovery rate after 500 cycles: TPU > TPEE > PBT > PET
100℃ Shrinkage (%)
Grey Scale >4.0
Grey Scale >3.5
Grey Scalse >4.0